Red Kite - Information
Red Kite Cottage is a brand new barn conversion, completed in the early spring of 2009 it retains many of its original features.
It is furnished and equipped to a very high standard and offers excellent holiday accommodation.
There are lovely views from this cottage with two natural ponds normally full of ducks, geese and plenty of horses in the nearby fields and stables.
- Sleeps 2 and baby [ cots available on request ]
- No charge for dogs
The accommodation is reached though a small picket fenced area surrounding the front of the cottage. A large porch is set on the front of the cottage, ideal for drying dogs and hanging coats. There is also a small table and chairs ideal for taking morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Leading from the porch is an open plan lounge and dining room with TV, Free view and DVD. There are two steps up into a well appointed, stylish kitchen containing, electric cooker, fridge/freezing compartment, microwave and washing machine with combined tumble drier.
- Wood or Italian tile flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Stairs to the first floor
- Bedroom 1: King-sized double bed
- En-suite bathroom with bath/shower over, wc, whb
- Bedrooms and landings are carpeted
- Rental includes electricity and oil central heating
- Good quality bed linen and towels provided
- Arrival time 4.pm
- Departure 10 a.m